In this panel, we can :
- find some links about Lizmap social networks
- be aware of a new release regarding Lizmap Web Client. Only two branches are maintained simultaneously. If you branch is not listed, it’s not maintained anymore, except if you are using the master branch.
- set the target Lizmap Web Client version. You will be aware which features are available or not on your server.
- check your Lizmap Web Client server’s version
For adding a new server :
- Write the URL of the Lizmap Web Client server. The URL should be the main Lizmap landing page.
- If possible, use a login and password of a Lizmap Web Client administrator. It will give you more information about the server. This is optional. QGIS might ask you to setup the master password. It’s a password to protect the QGIS internal password manager. This password is used only on your computer. The Lizmap plugin is storing the login and password in the `QGIS password manager<https://docs.qgis.org/latest/en/docs/user_manual/auth_system/auth_overview.html#master-password>`_.
When requesting support on a website, it might be required or highly recommended to copy/paste versions used on your server. This helps a lot to know your environment and to know if the bug is a new one or already fixed. So you should have your server available in the table mentioned above, with an administrator login.
Then, right-click on your server, then. You can go back on your support request and do a right click and paste.
When clicking in the QGIS plugin, you might have some actions displayed in a popup. You should check these actions, like to be sure to provide an administrator login, have QGIS server installed correctly, running a maintained version of Lizmap Web Client etc. Check your version against latest released on https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/releases