This feature let you chose and configure a layer to make a sequence of entities in your Lizmap project.
Since Lizmap 3.4 :
Many layers can be configured in this tool. If the checkbox Auto-play is checked, the first layer in the list is used.
For setting a atlas layer:
- Click the button.
- you need to chose the layer you want your atlas on
- select the primary key field, it must be an integer
- check if you want to display the layer description in the dock of your atlas
- chose the field who contains the name of your features, it will be shown instead of the primary key in the list of features
- your atlas will be sorted according to this field
- you can chose to highlight the feature selected by the atlas, it will change every time it’s switching to a new feature
- chose between a zoom on the feature or to make it the center of your map
- you can chose to display the popup in the feature in the atlas container or not
- check if you want to activate filter on the feature selected by the atlas, it will hide all other features of the layer and only show the one selected
- you can select the duration between each step
To edit a layer in the table, select it and click the button or double click on the row.
To remove a layer from the table, select it and click the button.
To move a layer up or down, select it and click or buttons. The order will change in Lizmap too.