You can create animations of your vectors, provided you have at least a layer with a column with a valid date/time.
A video tutorial is available here: https://vimeo.com/83845949. It shows all the steps to use the functionality.
The layer must be published as WFS (see OGC Services Capabilities) and the primary key must be published as well in the Layer properties.
After the configuration, your web application will display the symbol of a watch; clicking on it will open a small panel that will allow you to move between steps, or paly the entire animation. At startup, the application will load the entire table, so if you have thousands of objects you may need to wait for several seconds before the application is available.
For setting the time manager with one layer:
- Click the button.
- One layer with date/time capabilities.
- The start column with date/time. It can any kind of fields.
- The end column with date/time. This is optional.
- Date/time resolution of the chosen attribute(s).
- For not database based layer, you must compute the minimum and maximum values.
Date/time resolution can have a different value than Frame type. You might select
years for Frame type
but your date field could have a
- To edit a layer in the table, select it and click the button or double click on the row.
- To remove a layer from the table, select it and click the button.
- To move a layer up or down, select it and click or buttons. The order will change in Lizmap too.