These settings are in.
In, you can set different settings for QGIS Server :
- Short name is a machine readable name for the layer.
- dataUrl is the URL to a HTML or PDF presenting the data. It can be a link to the open data portal webpage.
If the link is empty indialog, the link in Lizmap will be automatically populated by the Lizmap plugin from set in this tab.
You can use the button in Lizmap to pick this value.
Usually, the field names are defined without accent, spaces and can’t be very long. Inand clicking on a field, you can add an alias.
This will be used to substitute the field name when possible for a more friendly name.
, you can the list of alias defined on the layer.
Inand clicking on a field, you can setup the form.
To set the editing tools for your layer fields:
- By selecting first a field on left panel, select the Widget type:
- To hide a field, choose Hidden. The user will not see the field in the form. There will be no content inserting. Use it for the primary key.
- To add a read-only field, unchecked Editable checkbox.
- Special case of the option Value Relation. You can use this option for a Lizmap map.
- For users to have access to information of the outer layer that contains the data, you must enable the publication of the layer as a WFS layer in.
Lizmap Web Client does not know the “QT Designer UI file” for form generation. Therefore only use the Autogenerate mode or Drag and drop mode for editing layers.
To make the field compulsory you have to define it as
NOT NULL in the properties of the table, in the database, not in QGIS –> Layer Properties.
All the editing tools are not yet managed by Lizmap Web Client. Only the following tools are supported:
- Text edit
- Value Map
- Check Box
- Value Relation
- Relation Reference
If the tool is not supported, the web form displays a text input field.